$125.00 AUD $140.00 AUD
Benefits of Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione Complex – 15x For Dermatologist Use
Halal, Kosher, Vegan and cGMP Certified
Whitens, Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin
- 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1650mg L-Glutathione complex for maximum increase in serum glutathione
- Halal & cGMP Certified
- Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
- L-Glutathione booster, 225mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid Which Has Been shown to Naturally Support High Levels of Glutathione in the Body
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin E (as DL-a-Tocopheryl Acetate) 22.5mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8mg, Selenium (from 3.75mcg Selenomethionine) 1.5mcg
Proprietary Whitening Blend (1622mg) consisting of L-Glutathione, Green Tea 4:1 Extract, L-Methionine, Rose Hips, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle Seed 4:1 Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (from Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit Peel), Bitter Orange Fruit Extract (40% Hesperidin), Sophora Japonica Bud Extract (95% Quercetin Dihydrate), Soy Bean Extract (40% Isoflavones)
Additional Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Allergen: Contains Soy
- for maximum skin whitening
- has been shown to augment the Glutathione reserves in the body.
Alpha Lipoic acid
- Both fat and water-soluble, that means it can work throughout the body Evidence suggests alpha Lipoic Acid may help extend the time that Glutathione levels remain elevated after supplementation.
- Therapy resulted in a significant increase of hepatic Glutathione levels both in patients with alcoholic and in those with non-alcoholic liver diseases as compared with placebo-treated patients.
- Glutathione level is significantly related to Vitamin E level, and supplementation with Vitamin E (100 IU/day) significantly increases Glutathione and lowers lipid per-oxidation and HbA1c concentrations in the erythrocytes of type 1 diabetic patients.
- is instrumental in reduction of the oxidized form of Glutathione (GSSG) to its reduced form (GSH).
- Studies show that Selenomethionone supplemented medium exhibited markedly elevated Glutathione peroxidase activity and linear increases in abundance of GPx1 and GPx3 proteins.
Take 2-3 capsules per day or as directed by your physician
As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician. Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
Benefits of Relumins Advance Nutrition Vitamin C Complex MAX Skin Brightening With Rose Hips & Bioflavinoids
Unique Blend of Quercetin, Hesperidin with Highly Bio-available Vitamin C for Maximum Skin Brightening
Relumins Vitamin C Maximum Skin Brightening is like no other supplement because it has been specially developed to enhance the effectiveness of skin brightening by providing nutritional support though a unique blend of highly bio-available Vitamin C from several sources along with proven antioxidants, herbs and vitamins commonly used to benefit skin brightening.
- 60 Vegetarian Capsules(30 day supply)
- 100% Natural Brightening Supplement
- Halal, Kosher, Vegan and cGMP Certified
- Assists in the absorption and utilization of Glutathione and other nutrients
- Contains Vitamin C from two different sources (Rosehips and Ascorbate) to optimize health and beauty benefits. Vitamin C aids in the whitening process by priming the skin cells and making them more susceptible to the effects of Glutathione. Additionally, research suggests that Vitamin C itself may possess some whitening and brightening properties.
- This formula derives some of its Vitamin C from Rosehips, which also plump the skin from within with their own unique natural moisturizers.
- Calcium helps the body manufacture and store collagen, the substance in the skin that keeps it looking plump and firm.
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that occurs naturally in red wine, tea, onions, kale, tomatoes, berries, as well as other fruits and vegetables. Among its chief benefits, quercetin functions as an antioxidant, skin-healing ingredient and helps fight damaging inflammation.
- Hesperedin has the ability to improve blood circulation allows it to stimulate the surface circulation of the skin and therefore help to improve dark circles under the eyes, dull complexion and tired skin.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants that reverse damage, resulting in visible signs of healthy, more vibrant skin. They can also defend your skin against the damaging effects of stress, pollution, and even age itself.
Vitamin C 1000mg (60mg as Rosehips and 940mg as calcium ascorbate); Calcium as calcium ascorbate complex, Calcium threonate 100mg; Quercetin (bioflavenoid) 200mg; Hesperedin 200mg; Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 200mg
Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Micro Crystal Celulas
Take 2 capsules per day in the morning.