Regular price $29.00
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) - Roller
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), also known as medical skin needling or micro-needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body. It's a highly effective home care beauty tool to infuse serums and creams for better absorption and stimulate collagen and elastin fibres.
How to Use:
- Unwrapped your CIT Roller.
- Roll your skin gently in an upward stroke during your first-time use, make sure the skin is already clean and ready for serum and cream infusion prior rolling.
- Use your CIT Roller morning and night, each time you apply serums and creams
- Once your skin is used to it, you can put a little pressure when rolling you CIT roller.
This is a simple but very effective way to treat your skin at home. This CIT Roller will correct many of the most common skin concerns including the following.
- Acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Reduced and refined scars from surgery or burns
- Reduced the appearance of stretch marks
- Wrinkle reduction and skin tightening due to the stimulation of collagen and fibroblast who are responsible for the framework of our dermal layer
- Reduction of pigment and uneven skin tone due to higher absorption when you roll your skin prior application of serums and creams.
Your CIT Roller needs to be replaced at least every 6months due to hygiene, and some needle parts already fall apart and can cause damage to the skin.
Your CIT Roller can be used on the face area, neck, and hand.
Our CIT Roller is available in different lengths from 0.50mm to 1.50mm.
We recommend you use the lower length for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction, aid for product absorption and collagen stimulation.
And use the higher length (1.0m-1.5m) for scarring and enlarged pores skin concern