Cit / Skin Needling In-Clinic Practical Training
Regular price $1,500.00
Skin Needling Training includes:
- Course Manual
- Short Course Assessment
- One-on-one Practical Training In-Clinic
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)/Skin Needling, Electronic (Dermapen) & Manual Skin Roller, LED Therapy, Client Assessment and Questions.
- Certificate of Completion (Nationally Recognised)
- In-Clinic Documentation including:
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Consent Forms
- Pre & Post Care Advice
All Training is 100% Tax Deductible/Claimable.
Models not supplied, you will need to bring 2 models for this training. Bring a family member and a friend!
How to Proceed
When you purchase the Practical Training you will receive a file to download.
This will include the following:
- Course Manual + Short Course Assessment
- Consent Form
Please read the Course Manual and complete the Short Course Assessment in your own time. The assessment just gives you a basic understanding of the required knowledge. Once you have completed the assessment please email it to us at Info@complexion.com.au
When we receive your completed Assessment we will get in touch with you to book in your Practical Training. Please note we are based in Melbourne, and training days are usually Monday or Tuesday and go from 10 am-3 pm.
At the time of Practical Training, you will have one-on-one training with our experienced and APAN Registered Teacher, who will train and answer your questions.