– A treatment serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage, plumps and hydrates, helps to soothe skin, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimises pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
– Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
– The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
– State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
– Key ingredients:
Attracts moisture – holds up 40 times its weight in water.
Helps to reverse UV damage.
Suppresses melanin formation.
Helps to reverse the signs of ageing.
Facial Primer & Brightener
Features and benefits:
• A skin-quenching primer that prepares the skin so makeup goes on more easily and lasts longer.
• Anti-aging, firms the skin and prevents moisture loss.
• Smoothes, brightens and nourishes skin.
• Minimises pores and visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
• Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
Grapefruit Extract: – Promotes luminosity and skin radiance
Apple Extract: – Acts as a skin-smoothing antioxidant – Helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity
Green and White Tea Leaf Extracts: – Is anti-aging – Soothes and calms skin
Royal Jelly: – Is anti-aging – Soothes and calms skin
Aloe Leaf Juice: – Soothes and calms skin
Algae Extract (Chlorella Vulgaris): – Is anti-aging – Firms the skin – Prevents moisture loss
Coconut Alkanes (and) Polysilicone 11: – Enhances the skin • Improves texture • Creates a silky feel • Provides soft-focus appearance
Olive Leaf Extract: – Promotes epidermal cell renewal